CARE & MAINTENANCE
Help protect your laminate flooring investment by following the below care and maintenance tips:Never clean or wet mop floors with water. Water may permanently damage the floor.
- Use a cleaner specifically designed for prefinished hardwood flooring and or laminate flooring, like Bona or Bruce Floor Cleaner, to clean your floor.
- Sweep or dust mop your floor once a week, or more if needed. This will help prevent scratches.
- Clean up spills and tracked-in dirt quickly to prevent damage to the floor.
- Use area rugs or doormats in high traffic areas to collect dirt and moisture.
- To prevent scratches and dents, use furniture protector pads under all chairs, stools and heavy furniture and be careful when sliding heavy objects across the floor.
- Keep animal nails trimmed to minimize finish scratches.